● A migraine is a headache that can cause severe throbbing pain or a pulsing sensation,
usually on one side of the head.
● It's often accompanied by nausea, vomiting, and extreme sensitivity to light and sound.
● Dull throbbing. Pulsing headache
● Sensitivity to light No vision changes
First over the counter (OTC):
● Aspirin, Acetaminophen and Ibuprofen.
● Resting in a darkened room may also help.
Prescription if (OTC) failed:
● The Triptans if not contraindicated
● Toradol (Ketorolac) if not contraindicated.
Recommend Ancillary therapies
● Ease Pressure on Your Scalp or Head
● Hydrate. Practice Relaxation. See a neurologist.
Note: We do NOT prescribe NARCOTICS.